All of our MADE fairs support and celebrate our creative communities around Montana. It is imperative to keep the health + safety of our community as our first priority, following local and national recommendations and mandates as our guide, including the guidance and considerations from the universities and local health departments.
Guidelines and conditions are rapidly changing and will continue to update our health and safety protocols leading up to each MADE fair. We encourage people to get vaccinated to keep our communities safe and healthy.
• Masks are highly recommended for all (artists & customers) regardless of vaccination status.
• Sanitize or wash hands often.
• Respect social distancing.
• Don’t enter if you’re feeling sick.
The safety of all event attendees, participants, and local communities is essential to us. Participants and attendees will act with the highest regard for the safety of the other attendees and participants of the event. By entering the MADE fair you are confirming that you and all people in your group:
• are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
• have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 10-day quarantine
Steps we’re taking to help keep everyone safe:
SIGNAGE: posted at the event that promotes everyday protective measures (masks, hand sanitizing, social distancing) placed around the event.
MASK REQUIREMENTS: Masks are highly encouraged for all at each of our upcoming Fall/Holiday markets.
VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS: Proof of vaccine is not required. Local county health departments will be on-site with their mobile vaccine clinics for anyone needing a vaccine or a booster.
SANITIZATION & CLEANING: Hand sanitizer stations on-site & extra maintenance measures in place for high contact spaces.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Encouraging customers to come later in the day to avoid crowds, respect social distancing, and offering VIP shopping for first hour of the show to reduce initial crowds.
STAFF: The MADE fair staff is fully vaccinated and will wear masks.